Brown Sugar Bourbon Latte
Recipe created by Lisa Ricord
You will need a brown sugar flavored bourbon, Guatemalan or Sumatran (blended together preferred) coffee, brown sugar, cream, mason jar and a coffee cup of your choice.
- 8 oz. Hot coffee
- 2 oz. Brown Sugar Bourbon
- 2 oz. Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- Combine 1/2 tsp. of brown sugar and 2 oz. of cream in mason jar.
- Place mason jar, without the lid, in microwave for 1 minute.
- Once the cream has been heated, place the lid on.
- Make sure the lid is nice and tight.
- Shake it until it is frothy.
- Pour your hot coffee and brown sugar bourbon in a coffee cup.
- Top coffee-bourbon mixture with the frothy cream.
*For a non-alcohol version:
- Remove the bourbon.
- Increase the cream by 2 oz.
- Increase the brown sugar by 1/2 tsp.