Recipe created by Lisa Ricord
You will need Jamaica Blue Moutain Peaberry Coffee, El Tesoro Reposado Tequila, oat milk, cinnamon, super ine sugar, a microwave safe 8 oz. cup, and a frothing wand.
- 8 oz. Freshly brewed Jamaica Blue Mountain Peaberry Coffee
- 1 1/2 oz. El Tesoro Reposado Tequila
- 5 oz. Oat milk
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 tsp. Super ine sugar
- Pour the coffee and tequila in a large coffee mug or cup.
- Mix together in a small bowl the cinnamon and super fine sugar.
- Pour the oat milk and half of the cinnamon sugar mix into the microwave safe 8 oz. cup.
- Stir well to combine.
- Heat cup to desired temperature.
- Once heated, pour into your mug or cup half of the oat milk mixture.
- Whisk the other half of the oat milk mixture into a froth using your frothing wand.
- Top coffee with oat cream milk froth and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
For non-alcohol version:
- Remove tequila and increase coffee amount to your liking.