You will need rumchata, white rum, Creme De Coco White, cream, espresso powder or cold espresso, super fine sugar, shaker in with bar mixing glass, crushed ice and martini glass.
- 2 tbs. Espresso powder or 2 oz. cold espresso
- 2 1/2 oz. Rumchata
- 1 oz. White Rum
- 1/2 oz. Creme De Coco White
- 3 oz. Cream
For Martini Rim Garnish: on a small plate, just a little bigger then the martini glass, mix together 1/2 tsp. espresso powder and a 1/2 tsp. of super fine sugar.
- Chill martini glass in freezer until cocktail is ready.
- Place crushed ice in bar mixing glass.
- Pour in all of ingredients except the sugar.
- Place mixing tin over the top and shake vigorously.
- Remove martini glass from freezer.
- Add garnish of sugar and espresso powder to the rim of the glass.
- Strain cocktail into chilled martini glass and enjoy!
For a non alcohol version:
- Remove alcohol and replace it with Rumchata.
- Add 3 cups Milk.
- 1 cup Simple syrup (1/2 cup of sugar mixed with 1/2 cup of boiling water).
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- With a pinch of nutmeg, mix well and keep cold.