Recipe created by Lisa Ricord
You will need rumchata, white rum, Creme De Coco White, cream, espresso powder or cold espresso, super fine sugar, shaker in with bar mixing glass, crushed ice and martini glass.
- 2 tbs. Espresso powder or 2 oz. cold espresso
- 2 1/2 oz. Rumchata
- 1 oz. White Rum
- 1/2 oz. Creme De Coco White
- 3 oz. Cream
For Martini Rim Garnish: on a small plate, just a little bigger then the martini glass, mix together 1/2 tsp. espresso powder and a 1/2 tsp. of super fine sugar.
- Chill martini glass in freezer until cocktail is ready.
- Place crushed ice in bar mixing glass.
- Pour in all of ingredients except the sugar.
- Place mixing tin over the top and shake vigorously.
- Remove martini glass from freezer.
- Add garnish of sugar and espresso powder to the rim of the glass.
- Strain cocktail into chilled martini glass and enjoy!
For a non alcohol version:
- Remove alcohol and replace it with Rumchata.
- Add 3 cups Milk.
- 1 cup Simple syrup (1/2 cup of sugar mixed with 1/2 cup of boiling water).
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- With a pinch of nutmeg, mix well and keep cold.