Venezuela Ice Coffee Topped with Rum Whipped Cream
Recipe created by Lisa Ricord
You will need a bag of Venezuela coffee, a bottle of Diplomatico Rum Reserva Exlusiva, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, whip cream canister with charger and ice.
- 12 oz. Brewed and Chilled Venezuela Coffee
- 2 oz. Diplomatico Rum Reserva Exlusiva
- 14 oz. tumbler to go cup or tall glass with straw
For Rum Whipped Cream
- 1 pint Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Diplomatico Rum
- 1 pint Whip Cream Canister with charger
- Fill tall glass half way with ice.
- Poor in Rum and Coffee.
- Fill canister with cream, vanilla, powdered sugar, rum and mix well.
- Add rum whipped cream on top of coffee.
For non-alcohol version:
- Remove rum from coffee.
- Replace rum with 2 drops of Amoretti Tahitian Vanilla "European Style" water soluble.
- Remove rum whipped cream with no replacement.